Ok. So.
Once there was a possum and her name was Sophi. She was a very cute possum! She loved strawberries as sad music. She was very compassionate to all of the creatures of the forest. :) All her friends thought "Sophi is such a lovely possum!"
One day she was eating strawberries by a nearbye lake when a big, red, fox scrambled up behind her. Instinctively, she leeped into the lake.
After about 5 seconds of struggling, she began to drown! "HELP!" She tried to cry beneith the water.
Nearbye there was another young possum, named "Gollum." Against his name, he was overall quite a cheerful fellow. Bright red cheeks, smooth hair, and a cute little voice that was prone to make girls sigh.
Seeing the fox, and a drowning sophi, he jumped right in behind her!
Fortunately he could swim. I know. ;)
He saved her life.
After sharing some strawberries, they decided to get married.
SMOOCH!!! <3 <3 <3
"Wait, why did you kiss me on the cheek and not on the snout? :( Must I doubt you're love for me?"-Sophi
":O No!!! I love you more than anything! You are the cutest possum I have ever seen and the most kind animal I have ever met."
"Oh. :)))) Ok. :)"
They got married under a willow tree and lived happily never after.
The END.
Moral of the story=You too can meet true love!!! :) Just make sure to 1) not be sentamental about forehead kisses :/ 2) eat strawberries 3)almost-drown.
Best of luck! :)
Carcoline
Good post, Caroline!!!!!!!! I was laughing so hard while reading it! it's hillarious! :) and you know...my hero hasn't come yet but he will...hopefully i won't be eating strawberries! lol. love you!
ReplyDeleteOh and caroline....tell people about this blog....so people will contribute more.
ReplyDeleteHaha!!! Thanks!!! :)) Ok.
ReplyDeleteI could email all the girls in my class! Should I just send them a link, basically? Or do you have to "invite" them?
send them the link and if they're interested in writing a story, then tell them to email me for writing privileges.
ReplyDeleteHaha, nice story! Gollum...hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHaha. Thanks. :))
ReplyDelete