Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GIRL names

Today I was thinking...what is a very sophisticated, cute, unique girl name??? And i thought of this one: Amelia. Nicknames could be Mia, Millie, Amy, Mimi, Am (aim), and Mel. Do you like that name? I don't know why i'm posting this but it's just to start up a conversation. What girl names do you like? Do you like the name Amelia? Comment below.

19 comments:

  1. Amelia is cute!! I like all the nick names! You should so name one of your kids that becca!! My sista wants to name one of her kids Amelia..lol! That was random! I will think about what names I like.....I will post some later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!!!! I am going to name my kid Amelia, only if my husband likes it too. Oh that would be cute if Emily named her kid that (when she has one of course). Thanks for commenting "chiddy" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..ya!! lol....I'll tell Em that you like the name Amelia too! No prob...I didn't know if I should do Chiddy or Sokie..I can always change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's Chiddy?! If you dont want to say email me...
    I like Amelia. I also like Jaslin, Jasmine, Jezabel. Yeah. idk why. :) Rosaline is pretty too, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY CAROLINE!!! Chiddy is Sokea Chidlow. Those are pretty names...other than Rosaline. Don't know why but Rose, Rosa, and Rosaline have never liked me and i don't like them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH haha!
    You dont like Rosaline? With a short i. Idk. I like it. A girl at my church has it.
    haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No even with a short i i don't like it. :) sorry. that's just my opinion. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becca....you weren't suppose to say who I was!! SHAME SHAME!! JK...it's ok! I don't really like Rosaline..sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh you didn't tell me that. lol. sorry! Shame on you!! just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about "Chia." idk. its really random. I think its kinda cute. Idk if its even a name though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a big fan of the name "Amelia" but I do like Mia. These are some of my favorite names, tell me what you think: Lucy, Alexandria, Lydia, Adalia, Sophia, Isabella, Allegra, and Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really?!?!?! TRADOR! hah..just kidding! :):) Hanners, you should post a story on this....if you are interested, i can email you for writing privileges. Lucy is not my fav name, neither is Alexandria, Adalia, and Allegra. Every other name is cute! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Amelia is a cute name...but i like it better for a middle name. I like the names Anne, Rose, Isabel, Katherine, Jane, Emily, Daphne, and Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Adalia is really prety and I like Lydia. I like isabella too.
    I think Allegra is really cool!!! :D
    I thnk its so cool how everyone likes dif names....:)

    Oh I like Daphne too Madeleine!! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugg...sorry. The last week i've been OBSESSING over the Anne of Green Gables series! oh my gosh, like i just finished watching them with my mom last night and GILBERT!!!! OH MAN! The character Gilbert is definitely an SB one! :) "Carrots". That's my favorite line when Gilbert and Anne start falling in love. ahhhhh...such romance. My husband needs to be like Gil.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's funny because we've been watching Anne of Green Gables too! I LOVE those movies. I still need to finish Anne of Avonlea and then finish watching them. I want to read the books again too. But it's SO SAD! I always cry watching the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have you seen the one with the war???? OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! it's so romantic when after married gil (married to Anne) goes out to the war, worried anne thinks he's killed, and finally they see each other again! Oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  18. *sniff * Its so romantic!!!!!! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!! AHH!!!
    It makes me feel like crying. :)
    Its SOOO hilarious also how mean she is to him until she FINALLY gives in to openly falling in love with him. She is SOO stuck up. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i saw that one years ago, i really need to see it again soon!

    ReplyDelete