Tuesday, November 2, 2010

my life...at home!

Life at home is not like most peoples. I have family members that are missionary's in Germany, living in our basement. It's always nice to have them over (along with their dog) but it can be stressful at times. Here are a few examples, "JACOB STOP!!!!!!!!! YOUR HURTING HIM!"- this is said almost daily when my cousin is tackling the 3 dogs. "Rachel, I told you to do your work"- This is my mom telling my sister to stay focused on school. "It's NO fair" (yes they say no fair instead of not fair.) - this is said whenever my family has "family game time".

Along with all of that, we are involved with AWANA, CYT, and other church activities. AWANA stands for "approve workmen are not ashamed." and CYT stands for "Christian Youth Theater." (that explains why my family is dramatic.) We have AWANA every tuesday nights...and cramming everyone in a 7 seater car is just not right. CYT meets every thursday night, friday night, saturday (the whole day), and sunday (the whole day) this week. and boy sometimes i wish i was an only child.

Yes it's a crazy life and it's also hard to do schoolwork, but they're family and I love them.
So...tell a story. What goes on in your house? any stories you want to share?? Give me your email and I'll give you writing privileges. Thanks!

9 comments:

  1. Wow..your life sounds exciting Becca!! I luv this blog..hope more people join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait..how do you write something..like if I want to write a story how do I do that!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i know. And hang on one second. Let me email you something that will let you write a story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I love your family becca! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks "carcoline" you wrote that as your name for me!!!!!!!!! YAY! didn't i make up carcoline?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! I love it!! :D I would be totally cool with it if ppl called me that in real life sometimes. :) The only thing I hate when ppl call me is Carol or Carolin.

    ReplyDelete